Sussex Inlet is located in the South Coast region of New South Whales, approximately 205km south of Sydney. It is a great holiday destination, especially for those that love fishing and water sports including surfing.
Annual events include the Annual Family Fishing Carnival, Bream Classic, Choppers for Charity.
- Eighteen self-contained, reverse cycle air conditioned units accommodate a maximum of six (6) people. Pets are not allowed at the Centre.
- All you need to bring is your linen (double size bed, two single beds, double sofa bed) and toiletries.
- Fully furnished with fridge, stove, microwave oven, iron, toaster, jug, cutlery, cooking utensils, colour TV and DVD player.
- Blankets and pillows are provided.
- May we suggest you bring collapsible aluminium chairs for outside and beach use, as furniture must not be taken outside the unit.
- Laundry facilities are available.
- Gas Barbeques and picnic settings are located throughout the Centre.
- Unit rental is weekly. Short stays can be arranged by contacting the Centre Manager.
- Check In: 2:00PM. Check out: 10:00AM. If arriving later than 4:30 PM please arrange with the Centre Manager. If you wish to arrive in Sussex Inlet prior to 2:00PM may we put forward the following suggestions:
- Visit the Shoalhaven Information Centre, Princess Highway, Nowra to plan your sightseeing attractions in the Shoalhaven District. The Australian Museum of Flight and the Dolphin Explorer Cruises at Jervis Bay are just two venues to put on your list of places to visit.
- Spend the morning on the beach.
- Excellent lunch and refreshments are available at the Sussex Inlet Bowling Club or Returned Services Club.